L’Observateur : City of Angels Edition

Bombazine Black recorded at Sunset Sound recording studio for a day. We were stationed in the same studio where it is rumored that the Beatles last played together during the recording of the first Ringo Starr solo album. The Rolling Stones’ Exile on Main Street, Led Zeppelin IV, and Prince’s Purple Rain were also tracked there. There is a basketball hoop in the courtyard and free water.

Celebrity Sighting: A very tired looking Julia-Louis Dreyfus carting around a rolling suitcase at LAX.

I walked up and down Hollywood Boulevard looking for the star belonging to actor Ben Johnson. After I’d given up, I found it.

The Hollywood Bowl is a great venue. Most people picnic around the grounds before and during the show. The next time I see a show there, I hope it doesn’t involve the soft jazz genre.

Korean karaoke in Korea town is korrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment